« All Events
GrowLab Demo Day
February 22, 17:30 - 20:00
Agricultural technologies represent a $100B global market! You are invited to see six of the latest, greatest deep tech agtech startups pitch their business having completed the Cicada Growlab accelerator program.
Cicada Innovations is leading the way in Agtech through the creation of GrowLab, Australia’s first accelerator program targeting deep technologies for use in agriculture and food sectors.
Cicada Innovations will showcase the first cohort of teams who completed GrowLab.
You may have seen these companies pitch at Cicada’s GrowLab Pitchfest. Now see them fully formed, ready to emerge and take on the global market!
The six participating companies pitching are:
- FarmTech – a smart collar for determining sheep genetics.
- SwagBot – an autonomous on-farm robotic ground vehicle SwagBot is capable of navigating through rugged terrain and has successfully demonstrated its ability to operate in the environment of a cattle station. Future research will be applied toward autonomous farm activities including monitoring and interacting with plants and animals.
- Nanoscent – a deep technology company combining patented nanosensors and proprietary software, investigating value to the Australian livestock industry.
- FARMpay – a secure online platform for grain trading, FARMpay connects all stakeholders along the supply chain. It is designed to provide rapid data and payment for on-farm grain sales and provide a more efficient, equitable, transparent and secure process for grain growers, grain traders and grain buyers.
- FluroSat – a remote sensing technology and analysis tool to optimise farm management by providing early stress detection in crops, and enabling efficient resource inputs and maintenance of yield.
- Livestock Labs – an implantable livestock welfare and management monitor.